Forums > Windsurfing Tasmania

Marrawah Feb 2021

Created by houston > 9 months ago, 25 Feb 2021
houston
TAS, 3173 posts
25 Feb 2021 5:59PM
Thumbs Up

A few quick shots in between sessions got everyone except Les sorry mate you were off the water .... next time

George from Gerroa NSW. Straight into big forwards, backies, pushies, fast down the line with decent ariels, he was hot. Last push loop went wrong he landed on the fin totally put him out of action......................but it didn't stop him drinking.

Rob

Jez.......mmmmm........... ar maybe George

Rob

Jez

Jez

Craig

Craig

Wally

Wally

Wally and Craig

Craig floating out looking for wind at BOL .......... sketchy

Set wave over mast high on the crest

Ant - this is not a set wave - spotted the kelp

Thought I dodged

**** hit it

Pics didn't do it justice I just snapped them off over about 20 mins.
Great down the line sailing. I watched Jez fast down the line pull off 8 turns you looked good mate. Typical Damo looping and smacking the lip everyone sailed well couldn't help not in those conditions.
Craig and I had a crack at BOL ****e it was big not a lot of wind scary as all ****e and I did my signature ride over the kelp. Board and rig came apart I had a very long swim but with Craig we managed to get it together to get in a few more rides. If we had Buzzy, Simon, Fluro or George we would have put in two hours but a bit sketchy on our own.
Apologies to Les who got no pics but sailed longer than anyone.
Overall a brilliant 3 days out of 4 for the third trip this season. Now ready for another!!!!!!!!

buzzy
TAS, 2433 posts
25 Feb 2021 7:15PM
Thumbs Up

GeorgeyG
NSW, 68 posts
26 Feb 2021 5:14AM
Thumbs Up

Hey guys, good to meet you all. I am so disappointed not to have been able to sail BOL with you. My foot bruised badly, I'll be back in the water in another week. Next time!

Keep charging guys, you've got a good crew.

houston
TAS, 3173 posts
28 Feb 2021 11:09PM
Thumbs Up

Yeah pity you missed BOL it was the biggest I've sailed it the sets were over mast high that wave in the pic was in between the set not sure about Craig cos he's a crazy bastard but I needed you i was right on the edge of going down big time just watched a clip of mast high at Gerroa might even be you with the Severne?

GeorgeyG
NSW, 68 posts
2 Mar 2021 6:28AM
Thumbs Up

Yeah, me and Brett. It was one of our bigger days of the year

GeorgeyG
NSW, 68 posts
2 Mar 2021 6:28AM
Thumbs Up

Yeah, me and Brett. It was one of our bigger days of the year

Dono
27 posts
4 Mar 2021 8:36PM
Thumbs Up

Yeah I definitely didn't feel comfortable out there but was a thrill. Hard to line up how far inside to go. Hope the foot has healed up mate

Subscribe

Forums > Windsurfing Tasmania

"Marrawah Feb 2021" started by houston