Forums > Windsurfing General

Need help, spare parts and want (7.0M North Sails) or (Blown-Out 2015 Naish)

Created by ChrisHutton > 9 months ago, 9 Nov 2019
ChrisHutton
QLD, 6 posts
9 Nov 2019 6:38PM
Thumbs Up

Hey Guys, recently cracked the Camber connection on my 2015 Naish Bullet so I am in search of any wrecked 2015-ish Cambered Naish so that I can drill out the rivets and salvage the part or future parts I need. (Happy to pay for it).

Otherwise, I am desperate for a replacement 2012-2016 7.0-ish Metre North Sails (Cambered) to complete my Quiver.
It would have to be really cheap like less than $150 as I'm only 16 and really can't afford any more than that.
(I know that sounds stupidly cheap but I got the other 3 sails for a combined total of $200 so it's not unrealistic)
(Happy to pay and organise for any postage to get it to me as I have done in past)
(Happy to accept ripped/broken sails, own a heavy-duty sewing machine that I have used to fix sails in the past)

In that case, I'm happy to sell the Naish to someone desperate for a really cheap sail, who doesn't mind removing all cams and sailing Camber-less. (Want it to get the use it deserves and I'm not a fan of Camber-less)
Pretty frustrated Naish went for this design, and it turns out to be such a difficult fix (got given the sail for free so not that bigger deal)*

(p.s I am missing 2 North Sail cams on my 5.2 so happy to buy from anyone who has spare). (Photos below of style I need)

Unbroken Connection

Broken Connection

Styles of North I want

Styles of North I want

Styles of North I want

What the 2015 Naish Bullet looks like (Black)

Camber 1 I need for the sail that's missing

Camber 2 I need for the sail that's missing

kato
VIC, 3340 posts
9 Nov 2019 9:27PM
Thumbs Up

Neil Pryde V8 and V6 had the same stupid connection . They did do a replacement that you could screw together. Give a few shops a ring as they may have some old NP stock

JakeNN
351 posts
9 Nov 2019 7:07PM
Thumbs Up

Please use the buy & sell forum and pay the $14

ChrisHutton
QLD, 6 posts
10 Nov 2019 6:02AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
kato said..
Neil Pryde V8 and V6 had the same stupid connection . They did do a replacement that you could screw together. Give a few shops a ring as they may have some old NP stock

Ok, thanks so much.

Mr Keen
QLD, 466 posts
10 Nov 2019 6:30AM
Thumbs Up

Chris just grab your old mans 7.2 in the meantime... he can make do without it

ChrisHutton
QLD, 6 posts
10 Nov 2019 6:51AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Mr Keen said..
Chris just grab your old mans 7.2 in the meantime... he can make do without it

He won't need it until I do

Madge
NSW, 469 posts
13 Nov 2019 6:01AM
Thumbs Up

I have got a couple of old roller cams you can have......Message me and send your address and I'll post them to you.

Subscribe

Forums > Windsurfing General

"Need help, spare parts and want (7.0M North Sails) or (Blown-Out 2015 Naish)" started by ChrisHutton