Forums > Kitesurfing The Hookup

another beginner looking for others in same boat

Created by conrad11 > 9 months ago, 31 Dec 2014
conrad11
4 posts
31 Dec 2014 3:25AM
Thumbs Up

Hi .... another beginner kiter keen to meet other newbs to share the journey with. Based in Perth. Please feel free to give me a hoy if at similar stage and looking for a buddy to help launch/land and generally provide a bit of help & encouragement.

Am up and riding just but a long way to go. Had my lessons at woodmans so usually down there but live in the CBD and keen to try Applecross & any other closer but sensible beginner locations too. Less of a drive!

Please message me and we can get something sorted.

Cheers for now

Charliesurf
14 posts
31 Dec 2014 8:16PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
conrad11 said..
Hi .... another beginner kiter keen to meet other newbs to share the journey with. Based in Perth. Please feel free to give me a hoy if at similar stage and looking for a buddy to help launch/land and generally provide a bit of help & encouragement.

Am up and riding just but a long way to go. Had my lessons at woodmans so usually down there but live in the CBD and keen to try Applecross & any other closer but sensible beginner locations too. Less of a drive!

Cheers for now

Hey Conrad,

Will do applecross 2morro but the wind seems very moderate from 2pm. Will practise getting onto the board and taking it easy. Let me know at 041 447 2359 or PM me.

Am going to spend the next few weeks there and at Leighton Beach.

PaulyOS
199 posts
31 Dec 2014 10:37PM
Thumbs Up

Will also be going down to Applecross tomorrow if the wind is decent, if not I'll try Leighton Beach for the first time.
Shout me a text if you are keen 0498101933

conrad11
4 posts
1 Jan 2015 12:56PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
PaulyOS said..
Will also be going down to Applecross tomorrow if the wind is decent, if not I'll try Leighton Beach for the first time.
Shout me a text if you are keen 0498101933

HNY all, hope not too hungover!

Charlie, Pauly, thanks for getting in touch. Will drop you text. Definitley keen to try Melville beach and leightons over next couple of days but may head down to Woodmans today incase you're interested.

Madox750
WA, 5 posts
12 Jan 2015 12:03PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
conrad11 said..

Cheers for now

Hey Conrad I am interested in helping and learning since I'm also new to the sport, I live in Victoria Park just across the river from the CBD.Shoot me a text/whatsapp at 0456166948 (same goes too PaulyOS and Charliesurf)

Thank you

ayersy
QLD, 8 posts
7 Mar 2015 10:39AM
Thumbs Up

Hey mate new to perth and kiting here, just done a few lessons and purchased some gear but havent managed to head out by myself. I also did my lessons at woodies so would be keen to meet up there to help each other launch land. I am keen to go this afternoon also monday and tuesday arvo let me know in 0408036814 cheers chris

RoarG
WA, 12 posts
8 Mar 2015 11:23PM
Thumbs Up

Hi

been getting lessons at applecross and had another one out the back of safety bay. Looking for some other beginners to head out with Either at applecross or out the back of safety bay.

Cheers
Rory

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing The Hookup

"another beginner looking for others in same boat" started by conrad11