Forums > Kitesurfing The Hookup

Yanchep/Two rocks

Created by DJMWA > 9 months ago, 19 Feb 2014
DJMWA
WA, 342 posts
19 Feb 2014 8:32PM
Thumbs Up

Looking for kitebuddies around the area as I'm new to the sport and not too keen on going solo.

Cheers

geordieboy
WA, 224 posts
20 Feb 2014 11:33AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
DJMWA said..

Looking for kitebuddies around the area as I'm new to the sport and not too keen on going solo.

Cheers

There are plenty of kiters down at mullaloo I'm still very new to the game and they are always giving out good advice, where abouts would you go at yanchep and I wouldn't mind trying the spot but not in the waves YET

PerthKiter
WA, 2 posts
29 Mar 2014 11:53PM
Thumbs Up

I'm in Two Rocks, has been awhile since I've been out but see a few people kiting just south of the boat ramp in Two Rocks, been meaning to get down there for a kite myself but work seems to get in the way of things. I work away fair bit but hoping to get a kite in before the end of summer season.

I have been meaning to have a chat to the couple people been kiting there to see if they are local or not, always good to kite with a few other people around. Hope to see you out on the water sometime.

Dean

geraro
WA, 5 posts
2 Apr 2014 10:35PM
Thumbs Up

I've got a 4wd and am keen to get out into the dunes to find some kiting spots.
Also not keen kiting out there on me lonesome so give me a yell.

DJMWA
WA, 342 posts
18 Oct 2014 1:41PM
Thumbs Up

Bump

TR1
WA, 7 posts
15 Jan 2015 7:53PM
Thumbs Up

Hi mate
we live in Yanchep just started kitting at body dragging stage hopefully on boards in two weeks practicing at mulla's and Lano's
get in touch
cheers
TR

DJMWA
WA, 342 posts
16 Jan 2015 1:09PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
TR1 said..
Hi mate
we live in Yanchep just started kitting at body dragging stage hopefully on boards in two weeks practicing at mulla's and Lano's
get in touch
cheers
TR

Sounds good mate, pm me if you want to catch up.

waterpig
WA, 2 posts
24 Jan 2015 8:45PM
Thumbs Up

Hi guys
I've just moved to Yanchep as well and keen to hook up with some one to kite with, I'm pretty crap at it but have got the
basics ok. I'm FIFO 1 on 1 off get in touch if your keen, always more fun to have someone around when its on
thanks

TR1
WA, 7 posts
1 Feb 2015 7:45AM
Thumbs Up

Let us know when your back and hopefully can hook up TR

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing The Hookup

"Yanchep/Two rocks" started by DJMWA