Forums > Kitesurfing The Hookup

Need some kite buddies

Created by TryPushHarder > 9 months ago, 3 May 2014
TryPushHarder
QLD, 74 posts
4 May 2014 1:56AM
Thumbs Up

Sup guys, well it's come to this! I need some new friends to kite with.. I'm always keen when ever it's windy n not afraid to try new places, I'm very competent n mostly kite by myself as of late but gets a bit boring without others to boost spirits and egg each other on.

Bit about me- I'm 31, male and been kiting since March 2013, i self launch n land with ease but just want someone thats competitive to ride with to increase my skills n have a blast with.. Anyway send me a message if u r keen to go for a kite.

Cheers loop

PKC
WA, 130 posts
4 May 2014 10:06PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
TryPushHarder said...
[br]Sup guys, well it's come to this! I need some new friends to kite with.. I'm always keen when ever it's windy n not afraid to try new places, I'm very competent n mostly kite by myself as of late but gets a bit boring without others to boost spirits and egg each other on.

Bit about me- I'm 31, male and been kiting since March 2013, i self launch n land with ease but just want someone thats competitive to ride with to increase my skills n have a blast with.. Anyway send me a message if u r keen to go for a kite.

Cheers loop

Hey loop. Where are you based?

TryPushHarder
QLD, 74 posts
6 May 2014 6:32PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ruggers said..

TryPushHarder said...

Sup guys, well it's come to this! I need some new friends to kite with.. I'm always keen when ever it's windy n not afraid to try new places, I'm very competent n mostly kite by myself as of late but gets a bit boring without others to boost spirits and egg each other on.

Cheers loop

Hey loop. Where are you based?

Hi Ruggers, im from redcliffe QLD.

pattiecannon
QLD, 593 posts
5 Jun 2014 11:28PM
Thumbs Up

Always dudes at brighton at the earliest smell of a session tph
Northerlies prolly better up your way near the yacht club. Kippa Ring?But for more crew try sandgate.

Greggor
QLD, 191 posts
6 Jun 2014 1:54PM
Thumbs Up

Hey loop i kite around that area most of the time, always keen to meet new people to kite with and have fun on the water and push the limits, just starting to unhook before the wind went and shat itself, hoping that i can get out sunday or monday, failing that its fiji for me in July with kitepower :)

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing The Hookup

"Need some kite buddies" started by TryPushHarder