Forums > Kitesurfing The Hookup

Melbourne Hookups

Created by digitalkiwi > 9 months ago, 17 Mar 2010
digitalkiwi
VIC, 40 posts
17 Mar 2010 8:23PM
Thumbs Up

Hey all,

I'm new to Melbourne and looking to hook up with some like minded kitesurfers, now that I have a job and a house its time for some kiting.

I'm living in Hawthorn and looking for people to mission to St Kilda and further with, downwinders are defiantly on the to do list!

I have been kiting for about 3/4 years now and class myself as intermediate, been living in the UK so keen to get out in the warmer waters!

Always up for road trips on the weekend!

Cheers,
Rob

geraro
WA, 5 posts
11 Apr 2010 8:49AM
Thumbs Up

G'day Rob,
Im lookin for someone to go kiting with also.
I live in Elwood and I am keen to get away any weekend.
Let us know if your keen.
it's looking fairly heavy out there today, 26kts at frankston with the westerlies, I'd like to head down there but Im gunna have to make sure I have a buddy to get the kite out of the sky.

Gerard

Andobear
VIC, 76 posts
18 Apr 2010 4:56PM
Thumbs Up

Im in for Melbourne Hook ups!

vertigogirl
VIC, 3 posts
18 Apr 2010 8:06PM
Thumbs Up

Hey guys,

Also keen to hook up with people and go kiting... am going to invest in a wetsuit soon (probs road tripping to Torquay to buy a cheap one) so if anyone has a car and is thinking of heading down for the same purpose let me know, would be happy to chip in petrol money..

Also, what's happened with the wind recently? Do we have to leave Melbs and roadtrip to the peninsula to get some decent wind in winter??

salt
VIC, 616 posts
9 May 2010 3:33AM
Thumbs Up

Hi There,i live right on the Beach at St.Kilda, kite surf at Brighton and St. kilda west beach mostly. Just got into kite surfing and looking for buddies to explore new spots with. Altona is cool but really want to go to Sandy point soon.

Really interested in going to Torquay for a kite surf or a surf. So if you'd like to we can hire a car one windy weekend and lets head down, and u can pick up that wetsuit.

Sebastian

bluestprint@gmail.com

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing The Hookup

"Melbourne Hookups" started by digitalkiwi