Forums > Kitesurfing The Hookup

Foil wannabes

Created by RAL INN > 9 months ago, 6 Nov 2015
RAL INN
VIC, 2880 posts
6 Nov 2015 6:16PM
Thumbs Up

I am going to have our demo Zeeko Alloy foil at Shallow inlet tomorrow. If the wind stays as forecast it will be perfect.
So for those of you wanting to try foiling, and don't mind some humor at your expense, come on down.

If you are already an accomplished "Foileur" then that's ok you will get a short go and then be forced into helping the first timers.
But this is mainly for those who would like to know what they could be getting into if they wanted to go down the Foil road.

RAL INN
VIC, 2880 posts
8 Nov 2015 5:49PM
Thumbs Up

next foil come and try day will be Melbourne next Friday. if forecast holds.
looking for suggestions for a location around Mordi frankston area.

HamptonLocals
5 posts
10 Nov 2015 6:56PM
Thumbs Up

Hey RAL INN, we are definitely interested if you are still coming up. We generally kite out of Hampton Beach, but are happy to try and catch up wherever you head to, even just for a chat. My son gave foiling a go in Maui this year and loved it, so looking fwd to getting into it. Keep us posted if you do come up.

RAL INN
VIC, 2880 posts
11 Nov 2015 4:39PM
Thumbs Up

Looks like weather and work commitments are going to get in the way of friday but I will head to the Mordialloc life saving club tomorrow thursday 12th.
I will be leaving Dande south about 2:30pm.
probably no wind but those interested can see the Zeeko foil and its build quality etc.

RAL INN
VIC, 2880 posts
15 Nov 2015 12:05PM
Thumbs Up

I'm at St Kilda from 3pm for about an hour. With the foil.
Look for the Kraken RIB flying the Zeeko flag.

RAL INN
VIC, 2880 posts
22 Nov 2015 7:45AM
Thumbs Up

next demo outing for the Zeeko Alloy foil will be at MAMBO.

the following weekend we will be in the Geelong area

flyingcab
VIC, 942 posts
23 Nov 2015 4:40PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
RAL INN said..
I am going to have our demo Zeeko Alloy foil at Shallow inlet tomorrow. If the wind stays as forecast it will be perfect.
So for those of you wanting to try foiling, and don't mind some humor at your expense, come on down.

If you are already an accomplished "Foileur" then that's ok you will get a short go and then be forced into helping the first timers.
But this is mainly for those who would like to know what they could be getting into if they wanted to go down the Foil road.

I take my foil to the beach every season just for the looks, i don't actually ride it

RAL INN
VIC, 2880 posts
1 Dec 2015 12:45PM
Thumbs Up

Firstly it was great meeting everyone who came up to check out the Zeeko Alloy foil.
Second our next demo will now be near the new year. So sorry but no Geelong area next weekend.
Seems people keep taking my demo for keeps.

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing The Hookup

"Foil wannabes" started by RAL INN