Forums > Kitesurfing General

where to buy a Dynabar ?

Created by KAOS69 > 9 months ago, 17 Apr 2016
KAOS69
WA, 1012 posts
17 Apr 2016 11:27AM
Thumbs Up

has anyone bought a dynabar in w.a from a shop . i dont have the time to get one sent from the east coast or off the net . i have contacted a few shops over here but no luck . they cant be that hard to find can they ? i only have a week to get one . anyone got t one they want to sell?

Gazuki
WA, 1363 posts
17 Apr 2016 11:57AM
Thumbs Up

Action sports Balcatta,. brought one for a xmas present to myself!

KAOS69
WA, 1012 posts
17 Apr 2016 11:59AM
Thumbs Up

thinking of treating myself as well just got to find one . thanks for the info

SimonDreyer
WA, 82 posts
18 Apr 2016 11:56AM
Thumbs Up

I have a new one for sale, it doesn't fit properly to my shorts so it has to go. Still in the bag with all the bits. PM me.

This is the one I have;http://www.kitepower.com.au/dynabar-v8-xt.html

AU$150.00 please.

Cheers Simon

Underoath
QLD, 2429 posts
18 Apr 2016 3:02PM
Thumbs Up

Kite-power.. your website is giving our computers a meltdown.

Jono77
WA, 348 posts
18 Apr 2016 2:18PM
Thumbs Up

Depending on how much of that week you have left to get one, Kitepower might be able to get it to you. I ordered one from Kitepower and was sent from Sydney that day and arrived within a week.

You are right, hard to find in WA. Action Sports Balcatta I found was the most promising (ie they say that they stock them) but unfortunately did not have the size I wanted when I went to get it so ordered from Kitepower.

SimonDreyer
WA, 82 posts
18 Apr 2016 8:23PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Jono77 said...
Depending on how much of that week you have left to get one, Kitepower might be able to get it to you. I ordered one from Kitepower and was sent from Sydney that day and arrived within a week.

You are right, hard to find in WA. Action Sports Balcatta I found was the most promising (ie they say that they stock them) but unfortunately did not have the size I wanted when I went to get it so ordered from Kitepower.

Sorry, am I missing something here? I have a brand new one, in Perth, for $29 less than the shop, and you are suggesting he go to Kitepower? Thanks mate.

Ozone Kites Aus
NSW, 884 posts
Site Sponsor
19 Apr 2016 7:42AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Underoath said..
Kite-power.. your website is giving our computers a meltdown.

Nothing like that happening on my browsers??? (Safari, Chrome and Firefox)

SimonDreyer
WA, 82 posts
19 Apr 2016 8:27AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Jono77 said...

Sorry, am I missing something here? I have a brand new one, in Perth, for $29 less than the shop, and you are suggesting he go to Kitepower? Thanks mate.

Jono77
WA, 348 posts
19 Apr 2016 8:31AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
SimonDreyer said...
Jono77 said...

Yes you are missing something, they come in a couple of different sizes, I don't know what you have or what he wants. He has a short time line and I was just trying to help by sharing my experience in buying one.

I also didn't realise we were mates or a team trying to sell your stuff. I was just trying to help the guy.

dbabicwa
WA, 805 posts
19 Apr 2016 10:02AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
KAOS69 said..
has anyone bought a dynabar in w.a from a shop . i dont have the time to get one sent from the east coast or off the net . i have contacted a few shops over here but no luck . they cant be that hard to find can they ? i only have a week to get one . anyone got t one they want to sell?

Just to say hello to Matt's bro :)

I got an old one with a metal slider. Didn't work for me. Removed and put a rope. Heaps better.

Ozone Kites Aus
NSW, 884 posts
Site Sponsor
20 Apr 2016 9:20AM
Thumbs Up

Sorry Underoath, but it looks like your computer has a virus. You said you were using Chrome? The image below is what a real google/chrome warning looks like.
There are no security issues with the kitepower.com.au website.

KAOS69
WA, 1012 posts
20 Apr 2016 7:06PM
Thumbs Up

a big fail on trying to buy local .. and now its to late to get one sent from the east coast . so i am still looking to buy a
dynar bar (large 13 inch) in the next few days so if you have one to sell in w.a please let me know other wise i think i might have to make one . anyone got any ideas or pic of home made sliding hooks

toppleover
QLD, 2033 posts
20 Apr 2016 10:27PM
Thumbs Up

Some pics on the "don't show me your hook thread"

If your in a hurry, just buy some quality rope - secure with figure eight knots & your done. CL straight to the rope works OK, or you can buy a stainless ring or pulley from any boating supplies store.

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"where to buy a Dynabar ?" started by KAOS69