Forums > Kitesurfing General

Where can I buy this extention line from?

Created by MattyV0000 > 9 months ago, 1 Jan 2017
MattyV0000
4 posts
1 Jan 2017 11:33AM
Thumbs Up

Hi guys. Can anyone point to a website i can buy one or two of these extension lines. I lost one.

I don't know if it matters but they are off a RRD Vision 10.5m

Thanx in advance

MattyV0000
4 posts
1 Jan 2017 4:04PM
Thumbs Up

anyone else?

cauncy
WA, 8407 posts
1 Jan 2017 4:10PM
Thumbs Up

Sos in Fremantle
Rrd agents
Or buy some and sleeves, take to sail shop or upholstery with your template line and get them to stitch a couple up
Then keep original as a spare

MattyV0000
4 posts
1 Jan 2017 4:15PM
Thumbs Up

I didn't make it to sos in Freo last time i was up. ( I'm from down south ) I did go to a couple other stores and they couldn't help me.

I couldn't find anything on the RRD website.

So you reckon buy some line and sleeves and get one stitched up? I'll have a bit of a look on line now and see what i can find. I thought you should be able just buy a replacement bit.

gazman2
VIC, 112 posts
2 Jan 2017 10:28AM
Thumbs Up

Had to replace my kite lines of my religions. I found a sail maker who made me a new set up for 30 bucks a line. So yeah my advise is to find a sail maker near by and try them. Good luck.

kernal
WA, 541 posts
2 Jan 2017 10:06AM
Thumbs Up

call dan sweeney up on his mobile around midnight, say welcome to your new world and demand replacement parts. make sure you cackle like this

MattyV0000
4 posts
2 Jan 2017 4:49PM
Thumbs Up

cheers guys. Ive got John from SOS in Freo making me up some this week and posting them down. Untill than i might try some brickies string line.

That is very weird Miser, I'm assuming there is a story behind that...

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"Where can I buy this extention line from?" started by MattyV0000