Forums > Kitesurfing General

Rail setup

Created by Toby B > 9 months ago, 29 Oct 2015
Toby B
WA, 41 posts
29 Oct 2015 1:17PM
Thumbs Up

Doing a cleanup and unfortunately this rail needs to go, Free to a good home.
Built tough and all the supports stack up to tie onto roof racks easily. Top rail separates into 2 halves. Need it gone by the end of the weekend.
Setup for use in the ocean hence its size but can easily be modded to use in shallower water. eg woodies, safety bay
0419 934 977

SimonDreyer
WA, 82 posts
29 Oct 2015 1:40PM
Thumbs Up

On behalf of the AppleX Kite Posse I would be happy to take it. I have room to store it and anyone who would like to use it need just ask!
PM me please.

Matt988
WA, 154 posts
29 Oct 2015 2:02PM
Thumbs Up

What did that cost ya to build mate? And did you have plans to follow or wing it? Work and distance prevent me from being able to get down there any time soon but am keen to build one

Toby B
WA, 41 posts
29 Oct 2015 3:05PM
Thumbs Up

My mate Nick put in all the hard yards. Not sure on total $$ figure. More labour than anything once you have the pipe.
Its all plastic welded etc, but easily pulled apart in sections.

Shame to offload it but just dont have the room. Will be keen to help setup and use during summer :-P

Toby B
WA, 41 posts
29 Oct 2015 3:11PM
Thumbs Up

Simon D, It's yours if you come and get it :-P

Dave Whettingsteel
WA, 1396 posts
29 Oct 2015 3:40PM
Thumbs Up

That's a ripper!!!

cauncy
WA, 8407 posts
29 Oct 2015 7:44PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Toby B said...
Doing a cleanup and unfortunately this rail needs to go, Free to a good home.
Built tough and all the supports stack up to tie onto roof racks easily. Top rail separates into 2 halves. Need it gone by the end of the weekend.
Setup for use in the ocean hence its size but can easily be modded to use in shallower water. eg woodies, safety bay
0419 934 977

Just showd it to the wife, she's asked if I could make her a similar clothes line

Drury
NSW, 502 posts
29 Oct 2015 11:31PM
Thumbs Up

Such a shame I'm in NSW I would have taken that in a second!

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"Rail setup" started by Toby B