Forums > Kitesurfing General

Only when your working

Created by darwinkiter > 9 months ago, 25 May 2012
darwinkiter
QLD, 37 posts
25 May 2012 4:20PM
Thumbs Up

The best wind we have had up here (without the help of a tropical low) and it is during a week day. Has anyone got ideas for a new profession that combines kiteboarding and work?

bobajob
QLD, 1533 posts
25 May 2012 5:07PM
Thumbs Up

Self employed tradie

darwinkiter
QLD, 37 posts
25 May 2012 5:17PM
Thumbs Up

hahaha have you tried to work out doors up here in this heat :) thanks but no thanks

bobajob
QLD, 1533 posts
25 May 2012 5:35PM
Thumbs Up

darwinkiter said...

hahaha have you tried to work out doors up here in this heat :) thanks but no thanks

....Or kite with the crocks....crikey.....no thanks

bobajob
QLD, 1533 posts
25 May 2012 5:40PM
Thumbs Up

You should check out the Goldie Friday chart... thats depressing. At least you can be happy for someone else who might be out there having fun.
And its cold and rainy here to top it off!

Plummet
4862 posts
26 May 2012 4:33AM
Thumbs Up

yep sometimes the wind is a cruel mistress. I missed this years best wind and wave combo because i was out of town for work!.

I've got a young family and usually can sneek away for a only a couple of hours in the day. But i can choose the 2hour window. I find it particularily amusing when i have chosen the "best" 2 hour slot and turn up at the beach to find shiit house wind conditions. I then check the live weather station later to find that was the only crap portion of wind that whole day! grrrr

blueseas
QLD, 55 posts
28 May 2012 7:50PM
Thumbs Up

Yep, I'm on late shift this week and of course it looks beautiful all week - last week finished early every day, got nothin! (I could go on and on and on - but who cares?)

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"Only when your working" started by darwinkiter