Forums > Kitesurfing General

Lost all my gear - Attadale, WA

Created by smashedhonda > 9 months ago, 21 Sep 2014
smashedhonda
18 posts
21 Sep 2014 12:13PM
Thumbs Up

Hi,
My car got smashed this morning (Burke drive Attadale) and some bastards stole my phone, wallet, brand new slingshot fuel.
Then I left all my gear in the carpark while flustered and ringing cops etc.
Apparently some awesome bloke with a nice ute grabbed it all for me.
Can you please let me know where to deliver beer, and possibly some expensive steaks, and grab my stuff?

Also, I have some pretty interesting google dashboard phone tracking information. I believe the final location is just somewhere they stopped and not their house, but it shows that they hit some other carparks along the way in other suburbs as well.

I will try to post a picture off all the interesting google maps tracking.
One of the Attadale locals said these scumbags have been hitting houses in the area, and when I spoke to the cops they said Point Walter is notorious for druggie types who smash up cars in the carparks down there.

Maybe I will trade in my sheepdog for a big monster Rotweiler and tie him to the car and train him to eat people.

Many thanks in advance.

antisense
WA, 109 posts
21 Sep 2014 12:26PM
Thumbs Up

hey Mate sorry to hear about this incident. this is becoming way too common all around Perth now. what the hell can be done to combat? so many druggie scum bags around. :/

dusta
WA, 2940 posts
21 Sep 2014 3:32PM
Thumbs Up

so did you get done at the grass carpark at the dogbeach or done at pt walter ?

smashedhonda
18 posts
21 Sep 2014 3:36PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
dusta said..

Yeah grass carpark at the dogbeach.
3 of us were there early,and all out on the water, so there would have been noone around other than walkers/cyclists.

glasstraxx
WA, 321 posts
21 Sep 2014 3:41PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
smashedhonda said..

dusta said..

3 of us were there early,and all out on the water, so there would have been noone around other than walkers/cyclists.

smashedhonda, i was down there as well and spoke to the guy who picked up all of your gear. Keep checking the lost and found section. he did say he would post for you. i am pretty sure that hes the one who maybe left his bar and lines there (rides reo) -

www.seabreeze.com.au/forums/Kitesurfing/General/found-ozone-bar-attadale-sun-21st/

, or it was another guy from New Zealand who was packing up at the same time as you. (riding catalyst)

good luck finding your gear.

dusta
WA, 2940 posts
21 Sep 2014 3:54PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
smashedhonda said..

dusta said..

well **** me . i have never had an issue at the grassed area and always assumed it was safe . Will be more cautious from now on .

smashedhonda
18 posts
21 Sep 2014 4:48PM
Thumbs Up

The obriens glass guy who fixed the window said it is all random other than a high correlation to the end of the centrelink pay cycle.

smashedhonda
18 posts
21 Sep 2014 9:32PM
Thumbs Up

Got all my gear back except what was stolen from the car!
Next time it's on in Burke drive early I will be camping in the bushes guarding everyone's cars.

antisense
WA, 109 posts
21 Sep 2014 10:24PM
Thumbs Up

wonder how much it would cost to just setup some fake cctv and signs at local spots. might help.

Unhook3d
WA, 467 posts
21 Sep 2014 10:49PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
antisense said...
wonder how much it would cost to just setup some fake cctv and signs at local spots. might help.

Or petition the local govt to setup a real one? Isn't there only one way in and out of there? The council is obligated to do something.

billykiter
WA, 302 posts
21 Sep 2014 10:52PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
smashedhonda said...
The obriens glass guy who fixed the window said it is all random other than a high correlation to the end of the centrelink pay cycle.

Anyone know the centrelink cycle? Would be great to know the days to be extra cautious. Anyone know someone from Armadale?

Coopslander
WA, 31 posts
21 Sep 2014 11:34PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Unhook3d said..

antisense said...

Or petition the local govt to setup a real one? Isn't there only one way in and out of there? The council is obligated to do something.

Dont grizzle too loudly like that or more than likey the Council will put up no standing signs and the Ranger will give out tickets for anyone parked on the grass

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"Lost all my gear - Attadale, WA" started by smashedhonda