NSW, 115 posts
7 Jul 2020 12:18AM
Thumbs Up

new Video from Leo

oldbones
QLD, 114 posts
7 Jul 2020 9:09AM
Thumbs Up

Fantastic! How did the kite gear for kids thing go? Thought it was a great idea, still have a some gear I could send.

Luluz
NSW, 115 posts
7 Jul 2020 5:44PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
oldbones said..
Fantastic! How did the kite gear for kids thing go? Thought it was a great idea, still have a some gear I could send.

we got one donation from Marco in Huskisson and we used a lot teaching some kids down at the south coast and Indonesia .
Now he is starting a project teaching surf and kite for the kids in the houses in Hamilton after school in Newcastle .
So if you like to help that would be great

Luluz
NSW, 115 posts
9 Jul 2020 2:38PM
Thumbs Up

Thanks so much for the offer

dafish
NSW, 1633 posts
10 Jul 2020 8:20AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Luluz said..

oldbones said..

we got one donation from Marco in Huskisson and we used a lot teaching some kids down at the south coast and Indonesia .
Now he is starting a project teaching surf and kite for the kids in the houses in Hamilton after school in Newcastle .

Glad the donation is working. Great to see kids who might never have the opportunity to do something like this have a chance. Nice work bro.

richierich
NSW, 226 posts
10 Jul 2020 7:35PM
Thumbs Up

Love the stitched together landing at 0.40!!! Love it

Luluz
NSW, 115 posts
10 Jul 2020 8:47PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
dafish said..

Luluz said..

oldbones said..

Glad the donation is working. Great to see kids who might never have the opportunity to do something like this have a chance. Nice work bro.

Thanks Marco Leo saying hello ... maybe time for a kitesurfing trip down the coast next week !!!!
pls inbox me if you know some good spots !

Rich if you like to have a better look on that trick is on his instagram check it out

www.instagram.com/p/B_q3_iRB7ZF/?igshid=fdmqaznwce7z

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"Isolated 2020" started by Luluz