SaveTheWhales
WA, 1869 posts
8 Jul 2016 9:58AM
Thumbs Up

ColoColo
QLD, 130 posts
8 Jul 2016 12:21PM
Thumbs Up

I love Dim. He's a cool guy, but his business model is crap. Why the heck live and try and sell kites, especially those you make youself either from Russia or some tropical island out in the middle of nowhere? I think this video proves he's desperate to stay afloat like most in the industry.

SaveTheWhales
WA, 1869 posts
8 Jul 2016 10:43AM
Thumbs Up

Hes always making fun entertaining videos - when we are freezing to death... he has quite a few granny D vids, so that just means he has a sense of humour... who cares about the Politics - enjoy and ride

Underoath
QLD, 2429 posts
8 Jul 2016 12:45PM
Thumbs Up

What a champ, such stoke.

SaveTheWhales
WA, 1869 posts
8 Jul 2016 10:53AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
ColoColo said..
especially those you make youself either from Russia or some tropical island out in the middle of nowhere?

Dude - seriously, have you just crawled out of a cave ? last I heard, it was the same factory North gets theres made...

Dolphins
60 posts
8 Jul 2016 4:42PM
Thumbs Up

Very well done amazing skills.

Peahi
VIC, 1467 posts
8 Jul 2016 9:26PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
ColoColo said..
I love Dim. He's a cool guy, but his business model is crap. Why the heck live and try and sell kites, especially those you make youself either from Russia or some tropical island out in the middle of nowhere? I think this video proves he's desperate to stay afloat like most in the industry.

I suspect he is having a go at the whole sexy girl kiting in remote tropical islands and keeping it real. very entertaining.

cloudsurfer
NSW, 25 posts
9 Jul 2016 5:54AM
Thumbs Up

What a legend! Crazy skills..love his work

theDoctor
NSW, 5765 posts
9 Jul 2016 6:40AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
ColoColo said...

I think this quote proves you've had some kind of major head injury. ..

danw
WA, 163 posts
9 Jul 2016 6:40AM
Thumbs Up

Haha thanks for the video.

bjw
NSW, 3567 posts
9 Jul 2016 9:16AM
Thumbs Up

Man dressing as a Granny, Shakira... Skip

alverstone
WA, 529 posts
11 Jul 2016 1:16PM
Thumbs Up

Notice that when doing the rail-ees only his index and pointy fingers are controlling the kite. Noice.

ColoColo
QLD, 130 posts
11 Jul 2016 3:40PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
theDoctor said..

ColoColo said...

I think this quote proves you've had some kind of major head injury. ..

Spot on!

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"Hot chick flashes the goods :)" started by SaveTheWhales