Forums > Kitesurfing General

General Kitesurfing November 2016 to April 2017

Created by TrueSpirit > 9 months ago, 26 Dec 2016
TrueSpirit
151 posts
26 Dec 2016 8:31PM
Thumbs Up

Hi everyone. As in the past few years, I have a Gallery of photos running on my Website ( www.truespiritphotos.com ) that is dedicated to locals & visitors to WA, that I've managed to photograph on some of the beaches over here. This Gallery is updated roughly twice a week. Please feel free to browse through these pics & a few other Gallerys that have been put together under the "Watersports" banner. The upcoming "Lancelin Ocean Classic" will be another Gallery joining the group soon. Here is the Link to the mentioned Gallery. There is roughly 800 pics already to view. Regards, Gordon. Link www.truespiritphotos.com/Watersports/Kitesurfing-October-2016-April/General-Kitesurfing-Oct-2016/

Ryland
WA, 1222 posts
27 Dec 2016 3:11PM
Thumbs Up

Cheers for the pics Gordon! That was probally the best day of the season so far on Xmas eve- Scarborough doesn't get that solid too many days during summer! Definitely some good pics of heaps of the crew getting amongst it!

Bronnieren
WA, 89 posts
27 Dec 2016 4:04PM
Thumbs Up

Your pics in the surf are just stunning! ,

TrueSpirit
151 posts
27 Dec 2016 8:29PM
Thumbs Up

Hi Ryland & Bronnieren. Thanks for the comments. So glad to hear your enjoying the photos. Honest Ryland, that was one of the best days for me as a Kitesurfing photog. Such an adrenaline rush. Awesome day.

AndreC
WA, 512 posts
31 Dec 2016 2:36PM
Thumbs Up

Yeh Gordon well done on always capturing the fun.

mazdon
1196 posts
1 Jan 2017 11:06AM
Thumbs Up

Some classics in there! Some funny ones too (belong in the "kitesurfing: what I actually do" memes)
Still feeling for the mates that couldn't get out of the Xmas eve family arrangements for the arvo. It was the best pressie I got this year!

Thanks for the recap of a fun season so far

TrueSpirit
151 posts
1 Jan 2017 2:11PM
Thumbs Up

Cheers AndreC & mazdon. It sure has been a great season so far & Saturday (Xmas eve ) was awesome. I think I will be adding a few more funny ones into this years Gallery. AndreC, grabbed a good one of you at Floreat on Friday arvo. See you guys out there.

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"General Kitesurfing November 2016 to April 2017" started by TrueSpirit