Forums > Kitesurfing General

Ewan Jaspan - Fundamentals

Created by ewan kite > 9 months ago, 13 Dec 2016
ewan kite
VIC, 926 posts
13 Dec 2016 10:53AM
Thumbs Up

Hi Guys,

Thought I would share my latest video on here. No lifestyle, the classic Brazil shots from the North East seem to have been done, but I hope you enjoy my riding!

Cheers!

Ewan

eibwen
WA, 116 posts
13 Dec 2016 11:54AM
Thumbs Up

epic style nice vid.

I hope you find some extra time at some point to continue your how to's (the recent ones) they are done really well. Keen to get your tips on some more advanced stuff.

GMK-KiteSurf
NSW, 128 posts
14 Dec 2016 10:29AM
Thumbs Up

Sick Mate ! Seriously Great Vid.

kernal
WA, 541 posts
14 Dec 2016 8:45AM
Thumbs Up

mate you either rub the dogs belly or give him a scratch behind the ears. you dont try do both at same time it just confuses him.

apart from the weird double taps on the nose and tail rest was about as good as it gets nice one

MannyBlanch
QLD, 138 posts
14 Dec 2016 11:48AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Miser said..
mate you either rub the dogs belly or give him a scratch behind the ears. you dont try do both at same time it just confuses him.

apart from the weird double taps on the nose and tail rest was about as good as it gets nice one

I don't know about you, but adding a double 'tap' or grab increases the tricks difficulty significantly. Have a go yourself

Underoath
QLD, 2429 posts
14 Dec 2016 3:06PM
Thumbs Up

Great Vid.

Hope I can pull off one of them tricks one day.

glasstraxx
WA, 321 posts
14 Dec 2016 2:19PM
Thumbs Up

lovin the style ewan!

kernal
WA, 541 posts
14 Dec 2016 8:22PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
MannyBlanch said..

Miser said..

I don't know about you, but adding a double 'tap' or grab increases the tricks difficulty significantly. Have a go yourself

yes its way harder.
but it looks ridiculous.

why stop at 2? why not just go full retard and just do a big kooky jump hooked in and just sit up theyre taping nose then tail then nose then tail then nose then tail then nose then tail over and over and over again till you get like 25 little lame ass slaps on your top deck. no rotations no holding just banging away like a retard on a drum

actually that sounds so spastic someone has to do it now

ewan kite
VIC, 926 posts
15 Dec 2016 1:08PM
Thumbs Up

You're right... I'll just stick to doing the same boring **** everyone else is doing and not experiment with anything else, what's the point in trying something new if some people may not like it...?

To be honest I prefer a long single grab, but the aim is to get better at the double grabs and hold them a bit longer. I'm not too fussed if some people don't like it - I feel the same way about carlos mario going for triple handlepasses - yes it's hard, but does it look good?

Anyway, glad the rest of you liked it, thanks for the comments! I'll try some quadruple grabs just for Miser next time

kernal
WA, 541 posts
15 Dec 2016 10:45AM
Thumbs Up

Brother quadruple scmodruple
I reckon I could get at least 20 flailing drummer taps in there with a belly pat in. Heck if im wearing my leather german pants and put a feather in my cap and pack a couple spoons with me I could really get some **** rolling

kernal
WA, 541 posts
15 Dec 2016 10:47AM
Thumbs Up

Lets make it happen ewey

BennyB12
QLD, 918 posts
16 Dec 2016 10:46AM
Thumbs Up

Sweet clip... why are you wearing a hoodie?

ewan kite
VIC, 926 posts
16 Dec 2016 2:02PM
Thumbs Up

it's a Patagonia sun jacket i got from the Hood Jam in the US. Specifically made for kiting they are pretty good, the brazillian sun is pretty hot haha

Plummet
4862 posts
16 Dec 2016 4:33PM
Thumbs Up

Knee smashing stuff!

octo
WA, 31 posts
16 Dec 2016 10:45PM
Thumbs Up

Grab the board would you!
This sport is a bit average aye

tomme
VIC, 475 posts
17 Dec 2016 11:48AM
Thumbs Up

huge huge tricks. great flow

sir ROWDY
WA, 5353 posts
17 Dec 2016 9:41AM
Thumbs Up

Needs more handlepassing, euros can't relate.

dafunk
QLD, 559 posts
19 Dec 2016 10:05PM
Thumbs Up

I need a spoon full of whatever that was !
Great video dude .

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"Ewan Jaspan - Fundamentals" started by ewan kite