2017 Simmer Style Quantum 80
2017 - current model Simmer Style Quantum 80 Wave
In relly good condition. Incl Quad fins
One of the most popular boards from Simmer.
- Medium rocker, fast tail design, with low drag curvature optimised for performance over a big speed register.
- Wider outlines to carry bigger sails and allow powerful wave riding in a big variety of waves.
- Shorter lengths and rounder outlines increase looseness in slower waves.
- Nose shape and rails optimised for fast sliding rotational moves.
- Shallow single concave feeding a light vee, for a lively feel and single fin-like drive.
- Bottom shape combines the fast center rocker with high rocker at the rails.
- Awesome tune ability and adaptability.
WIND SWELL DESIGN
The Quantum is a brand new shape for wind swell based based wave sailing with a huge register - from light wind to high wind and from onshore to sideshore. Just as much as our original Quantum, it is super loose and effective in smaller surf, but now also handles bigger waves, faster riding and choppy conditions most effectively. Like before, the Quantum stays loose and effective also when loaded with a bigger sail, but the added control of the new design also allows you to choose the board a bit bigger to gain some spare volume. The more stable tail of the Quantum allows big jumps in powered up conditions with excellent control. The new Quantum is based on a short, curvy and wide outline, featuring a medium rocker with a fast tail. This is combined with a creative single-double concave running into a slight vee in the tail. This hull shapes add stability and control. All Quantums comes with five fin boxes to allow a large spectrum of trim options.
||O'Connor O'Connor, WA
||Local Pickup, or Post